[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
Can't Stop the Serenity • View topic - Dallas/Fort Worth - August 17th, 2014
Switch to full style
Post a reply

Dallas/Fort Worth - August 17th, 2014

Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:35 am

North Texas' 9th annual CSTS screening event is set for August 17th at the new Alamo Drafthouse in Richardson! Along with our Serenity screening we'll be having contests (including costume and evil laugh), raffles, live auctions and more! More details to come, tickets on sale soon!

August 17th
All day long (specific start time TBA)
Alamo Drafthouse
100 S Central Expressway
Richardson, Texas 75080

www.northtexasbrowncoats.com

:)

Re: Dallas/Fort Worth - August 17th, 2014

Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:21 am

That's awesome. I'd love to experience that for a couple reasons...the CSTS Shiny goodness of course and the fact that its at Alamo Draft House and their stance on texting during a movie! Love it.

Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:06 pm

What's their stance on texting?

Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:07 am

Lioness - Alamo Draft house has a zero tolerance policy on cell phone use or talking.

http://drafthouse.com/about

Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:46 pm

I love the drafthouse. We have one out here in Virginia.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:58 am

Yeah - I love that you can write your complaint down for the waitstaff to address immediately.

Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:10 pm

Oh my gosh, hey SaVaGe!

You may not remember, but a couple of years ago, after some cataclysmic last minute issues with our venue, someone was complaining very rudely about the problems in the comment section of our blog. Even though the things that went wrong were entirely out of our control, I felt I was ultimately responsible for the entirety of the event, and chose not to defend myself to the angry person.

But you did. You were very kind, pointing out (like I so wanted to) that these things are run by volunteers who work hard for them. Even though most folks were understanding about the problems, I still felt bad about them, and the cruel remarks hurt. It may not seem like much, but having someone at my back when I was under fire really meant a lot. You made me feel better, and gave me back the determination to do better next year. Thanks so much! ♥

Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:37 pm

Our tickets and t-shirts are on sale, if someone could add the little thingy to the front page. :)

http://northtexasbrowncoats.com/shop/csts-2014-ticket/

Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:34 pm

Look forward to attending and always available for support!! I SOOOOO know what it's like!! :mrgreen:

LET'S DO THIS!

Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:31 am

Have a great time! :D
Post a reply