Switch to full style
Post a reply

CSTS goes Germany - Brake (Unterweser) - June 28th

Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:48 pm

Due to timing issues, it'll be just a small thing, but it'll be a thing! :D

TheFallenStars will play a Serenity/Firefly-themed concert as an affiliate event in a beautiful old theatre in the small town in northern Germany. We'll have some nice small things to buy. And we'll have a special surprise.

If you're in the area, come and join us!

Update:
Here's a link to the theatre's program: http://www.centraltheaterbrake.de/progr ... m.php?id=1

Tickets will be 10€ in advance selling and 12€ at the door

And here you can see, where we'll be located (an where Brake exactly is ^^): https://www.google.de/maps/place/Kultur ... ab91?hl=de
Last edited by JillOfTrades on Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:35 am, edited 4 times in total.

Re: CSTS goes Germany - Brake (Unterweser) - June 28th

Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:43 am

So excited to have an affiliate event in Germany!

Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:28 am

The first post is now updated :)

Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:04 pm

The concert is not a CSTS event but there will be An Affiliate part to it that will raise money for Equality Now.

Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:08 pm

So, following up on the CSTS Affiliate Event last Sunday:

We had an unbelievalbe turnup of 6 people... :|

BUT we somehow got 115€ (about 128$) together for donations. Due to the low attendance we decided to auction off everything we had, which seems to have been a smart move.

The Fallen Stars were awesome and decided to play unplugged, everybody moved close to the stage and we had a blast.

For the next time we'll definetly start earlier planning and advertizing, maybe get some local bands together, to play too and advertise on a lager scale and maybe try to cover some of the bigger cities around here. And I have to have more time myself for organizing stuff which was a major pain for me to not be able to do everything I wanted.

And keep an eye out for these babies:

I had these made especially for Sunday and wisely only ordered 25 pieces each. Now The Fallen Stars are carrying them around to sell at one of the next CSTS events they play.
Post a reply