[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
Can't Stop the Serenity • View topic - June 30 deadline for August and Sept events!
Switch to full style
Post a reply

June 30 deadline for August and Sept events!

Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:46 pm

Remember to get your registration in if you plan to hold a CSTS event in August or Sept!

Re: June 30 deadline for August and Sept events!

Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:03 pm

I sent in my pre-registration June 18th for an event in September. I received an email June 20th saying that it's being processed, but still haven't received the go ahead to do the actual registration. I emailed 'events' on the 9th of this month and still haven't heard back.

Just trying to find out where I stand. Does the June pre-reg count as meeting the June 30 deadline? If I can't run my event now, I need to notify the venue.

Thank you for your time,
Michael Roach

Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:48 pm

Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:45 am

For future reference, no one has to fill in an Expression of Interest (or pre-reg) if they have all their ducks in a row and can answer all the questions in the Full Registration. The E o I is to give the Global Team an idea of how many events there might be and also so that they know something is in the works in case another group steps forward to do an event in the same place.
Post a reply