Switch to full style
Post a reply

CSTS in San Antonio, TX

Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:17 am

We are so happy to be part of CSTS and we'll happily take your donations in our jar at SciFest in San Antonio, TX on July 9th & 10th.

SciFest is a FREE convention held annually at Wonderland of the Americas, formally known as Crossroads Mall. This weekend long event is family friendly and brings together vendors. cosplayers and fan groups from around the greater San Antonio area. There are costume contests and plenty of talent on display.

Alamo City Browncoats will be collecting donations for Equality Now and Kids Need To Read as part of the Can't Stop the Serenity 2016 campaign. Our crew will be on hand Saturday and Sunday. We hope you will stop by and say hi.

Re: CSTS in San Antonio, TX

Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:30 am

Welcome San Antonio, it's great to see you back this year! :)

Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:46 pm

Welcome San Antonio! My family and I are planning on making the drive from North Texas up there to join you that weekend. Sounds like fun!

Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:00 pm

Thanks for the welcome. Been busy trying to get things organized and get people's interested peeked to volunteer. I did notice something today that our event on July 9-10 is listed incorrectly. I emailed the webmaster but is there someone else I should message about that.

Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:41 pm

That should be enough!
Post a reply