[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
Can't Stop the Serenity • View topic - Hello from Oregon, that's right we have Internets here!
Switch to full style
New to the community? Introduce yourself here.
Post a reply

Hello from Oregon, that's right we have Internets here!

Sun May 16, 2010 9:12 pm

Hi there! My name is Matt and I'm the new volunteer Web Administrator for the CSTS website. Figured I'd drop an intro while awaiting update requests.

I'm a Firefly fanboy posing as a computer nerd and currently enrolled in the Graphic Design program at my local CC. I've been a fan of equality for a long time and am happy to find a spot where I can help out.

I've attended the Portland OR Serenity screening the last 3 years in a row and plan to show up for many years to come. I would like to see the CSTS movement gain more popularity although I really like the grassroots feeling it has at the moment.

I have a few ideas to improve the CSTS website and would love to hear some suggestions from anyone out there willing to drop their 2 cents (send me an email). Just don't expect large changes any time soon, work/school/family and my incredibly wonderful wife keep me pretty busy.

Stay shiny,

~Soonaboom ~

Re: Hello from Oregon, that's right we have Internets here!

Mon May 17, 2010 3:27 am

Welcome Matt!
my web-saviour :mrgreen:

Re: Hello from Oregon, that's right we have Internets here!

Mon May 17, 2010 3:33 pm

Welcome Soonaboom! :D Please make sure you say hello to us at the screening!
Post a reply