[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
Can't Stop the Serenity • View topic - Hello from NH!

CSTS Community Forums

Worldwide Charity Screenings for Equality Now

All times are UTC

Post subject: Hello from NH!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:12 am 

Hello, my name is Amiee. I'm a newbie to the Browncoat world, as I only watched Firefly less than a year ago. However, I watched it, fell in love with it, and bought Serenity, which I also love. I am an avid promoter of Firefly, I try to get all my friends to watch it. They all say Nathan Fillion is great in Dr. Horrible and Castle...I tell them they ain't seen nothing yet!

Other than Firefly/Serenity, I enjoy movies in general. I like blockbusters and obscure movies, musicals and foreign films. Really, there are movies from almost every genre that I like and I consider myself somewhat of a movie buff, though nowhere near as much of one as my bf and his brother are (they actually introduced me to Firefly). I enjoy discussing movies so by all means, don't feel shy.

I also enjoy reading and just generally having a good time. I'm a fairly nice person, unless you give me reason not to be, and I love meeting new people, particularly people who share passions of mine. So don't be shy, I won't bite! :-P

Post subject: Re: Hello from NH!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:15 am 
Global Steering Committee

Signal Origin:
Toronto

Welcome! If you only saw Firefly less than a year ago, does this mean that you've never been to a CSTS event?

Global Steering Committee 2016 -2018
Global Team - 2011 to 2015
Event Organizer - Toronto 2006 - 2010

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:41 am 

Nope never. I see that there were some in the Boston area last year though so if there was one this year I would totally go.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:45 am 
2019 Global Team

Signal Origin:
Logan • Utah • Hera

Welcome, and do take the time to check out you local events. There are some great gatherings back East. Have you considered doing a party locally and making it an Affiliate event? If not, you might read up on Affiliate events. They're a lot of fun.