CSTS Community Forums

Worldwide Charity Screenings for Equality Now

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:54 pm 

Signal Origin:
Des Moines, IA

Hello there - Im not exactly "new" to the forums, but I am new to posting on the forums, how about that?

My name is Troy, and I am currently in Iowa. If my name looks a little familiar, you aren't going crazy - I was once the person in charge of the web site www.babylon5.com as well as the America Online area Keyword: Babylon 5. I also run a fan site www.babylon5fans.com now. (which is in a bit of disarray at the moment).

I was a latecomer to Firefly, mainly due to my reluctance to watch any other SF after B5... but I've grown to really appreciate the series and of course Serenity. But more than that I have become even more impressed with the cause everybody is here for, and the browncoats coming together and keeping the spirit of not only the series and movie alive, but keeping the cause for Equality Now foremost in people's minds and hearts.

I am hoping to organize the Des Moines, IA event this year (a few t's to cross) so I can help with the effort on a more personal basis.

That's about it. I am on almost every social network, so if you want, friend me, follow me, add me just don't poke me. ;)

Troy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:11 pm 
Past Global Team

Signal Origin:
Eureka, CA

::hides the poking stick::

Hello TROY! It's good to meet you and WHOOT for you being on board for this year's showings!!

It's an honor to have you here!!

SRSLY - Your thoughts and goals are a lot like many of us here. So we're all in good company.

WELCOME!! :mrgreen: