[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
Can't Stop the Serenity • View topic - First German here?
Switch to full style
New to the community? Introduce yourself here.
Post a reply

First German here?

Fri May 22, 2009 12:10 am

but not the last.... truth is, it doesnt matter at all where I´m from :)

For the record:
Me thats marvin from altona in hamburg and I am happy to become a part of CSTS.

A friend of mine introduced me into this wonderful world with a copy of the serenity DVD and i was overwhelmed of this charming piece of a future to come.
I work in a comic store and stumbled over an issue of a dark horse serenity comic with an adverstising about this thing called CSTS and hey presto! here i am.

My team members will follow soon and what else should i say: I´m glad to say hello.

Re: First German here?

Fri May 22, 2009 12:47 am

Whoot and Hihi and Guten Tag!!

We are so happy to have you on board. Welcome and let us know if we can do anything to help.

:mrgreen:

Fri May 22, 2009 1:40 am

I was so excited to see a screening in Germany. I don't think I'll be able to make it but having lived there it makes me feel all shiny.

Fri May 22, 2009 5:37 am

i thought we had a berlin screening once? or am i getting confused?

i'd check the 06 or 07 page, but i can't seem to find them on the new layout

Fri May 22, 2009 6:06 am

Sun May 31, 2009 9:15 am

Next German here...

and I'm totally excited about CSTS in Hamburg this year...
Post a reply