[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
Can't Stop the Serenity • View topic - Baltimore, MD US - 26 June 2009 (Reg)

CSTS Community Forums

Worldwide Charity Screenings for Equality Now

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:38 pm 
Past Local Event Organizer/Crew

Signal Origin:
Baltimore, Maryland

I'm interested in holding a CSTS in Baltimore, MD for 2009? If not I would like to hold one.

Just to do some pre-planning, I've got a theater interested and a printer who will donate tickets.

Last edited by JenskiJen on Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
Updated title as event now registered

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:01 pm 
Past Global Team

Signal Origin:
Adelaide, Australia

you're the first to pipe up that im aware of for Baltimore. sounds like you're off to a good start already, I'm sure Samatawitch will set you up with a mentor if it's not been done already. good to have you with us :)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:14 pm 

Signal Origin:
Baltimore, Maryland

Awesome. If I could get either Beth or Anne as a mentor that would be super, but I know anyone that is assigned to me I will be gracious for their support.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:12 am 
Past Global Team

Signal Origin:
Austin,TX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:15 am 

Signal Origin:
Melbourne, Australia

Tanya Morris (stowaway) is the 2009 Mentorship Lead, so drop her an email and she'll get you hooked up with a mentor to support you through your first venture!

Stowaway's profile:

New Melbourne Browncoats Inc - newmelbournebrowncoats.com

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:48 am 

Signal Origin:
Charlotte, NC

Mike & I had a chance to chat tonight. I'm gonna get him a mentor to help him along.

Unfortunately, Mike, it can't be Beth or Anne. Anne's gonna have her hands full with the whole Global Organizer thingy. And Beth already has a city she's helping. But we have some other seasoned veterans here who can provide you some words of wisdom.

Welcome aboard!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:41 am 

Signal Origin:
Baltimore, Maryland

Well...I know anyone you put with me will be great. :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:14 pm 

Signal Origin:
Columbia, MD

Hello All,
I hope all is well! It's been a good while since I last posted so I'm trying to get up to speed. I was very happy to see interest in a CSTS for MD as I plan to move back up there in early March,I'll be in the Odenton area. That being said I'd like to help in any way possible. Great to have you aboard Mike!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:52 am 

Signal Origin:
Baltimore, Maryland

Hi all,

I am the organizer for the 2009 Baltimore, Maryland CSTS.

My personal email is mcdougherty@gmail.com
and my cell is 443-602-4696.

If you come accross anyone who wants to help with this event, please send them to my email.

Mike Dougherty
Baltimore CSTS '09
Writer/Director Browncoats: Redemption

Last edited by JenskiJen on Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Added date to title

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:51 pm 

Signal Origin:
Columbia, MD

I just sent you an email Mike...talk to you soon!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:02 pm 

Signal Origin:
Baltimore, Maryland

Just received it. I'll give you a call.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:01 pm 

Signal Origin:
Arlington, VA

Mike, since I have a committee this year and am not doing Arlington alone, I'll be happy to help in anyway :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:46 pm 

Signal Origin:
Baltimore, Maryland

Hey C,

Glad to get some help from NoVA. Steve Fisher and I greatly appreciate it. I'm looking to have Baltimore's CSTS on June 26th (so far it's the only date the theater has free and it's my b-day).

I have a special guest coming down for mine and already have a few items for raffle and give away.

Mike

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:19 pm 

Signal Origin:
Melbourne, Australia

Baltimore is officially registered! :)

Looking forward to hearing your news!

New Melbourne Browncoats Inc - newmelbournebrowncoats.com

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:41 pm 

Signal Origin:
Baltimore, Maryland

CAN'T STOP THE SERENITY BALTIMORE

JUNE 26,2009, 10 PM
Hoyt's West Nursery Cinema 14
Linthicum, Maryland

Special Guests, Auctions, and much much more!!!