CSTS Community Forums

Worldwide Charity Screenings for Equality Now

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:37 pm 

Hi, I would like to run a CSTS event at wollongong most likely on the 23rd of June (Joss' bday) and I really need a rough number count. The cinema will hold 800 people so this may be BIG if there is enough interest. PM me, post on this topic, email or MSN me (bkcokota@live.com.au), tell all your friends to do this also and just get some hype out. Anyways, hope that this can happen and make a difference in the world.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:04 pm 
Past Global Team

Signal Origin:
Adelaide, Australia

Hi.

You won't find this is the place to find your attendees, as this forum is mostly watched by organisers and team.

But i can give you rough numbers for other aussie screenings over the past few years. they have ranged from about 50-200 attendees. A wollongong screening would be wonderful, but be careful not to go too big in your first year. better to go small and sell out and make a nice profit.

There is CSTSANZ.com which should again host all the info pertaining to all aussie screenings. so if you go ahead, you'll have a place you can sell tickets, and put up information in an easy to find place. feel free to drop by and have a look at whats been done last year across the country.

Places to look for attendees are places like the SoZ forums (although their numbers are not massive they are fairly active browncoats) facebook and myspace groups. But do be aware, that with these networking pages only count on up to 30% of those who say they are coming actually attending (from past experience)

not sure if syd is having an event or not this year. their organiser from last year (although the event fell through at the last minute) has moved to SA

but welcome aboard, and don't be afraid to PM me if you have any more aussie specific questions, or just ask them, or general ones, here.