[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
Can't Stop the Serenity • View topic - Warwick, UK - 4 July 2009 (Reg)

CSTS Community Forums

Worldwide Charity Screenings for Equality Now

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:21 pm 
Past Local Event Organizer/Crew

Signal Origin:
Birmingham / Warwick UK

Yes we are going to have another go at running a CSTS Screening at Warwick School!
Will take place on Saturday the 4th of July from 2:30.
Hope you will be able to come!

Warwick School - http://www.warwickschool.org/how-find-us

Last edited by JenskiJen on Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Added Warwick School website with directions

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:28 pm 
Global Steering Committee

Signal Origin:
Toronto

That is great news! How much of it are the students doing? I think that would make a great news item!

Global Steering Committee 2016 -2018
Global Team - 2011 to 2015
Event Organizer - Toronto 2006 - 2010

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:09 pm 

Signal Origin:
Birmingham / Warwick UK

Thanks!
All of it!
They just come to me to tell me what they are planing to do and get me to sign the papers a teacher has to sign...
of course I will deal with getting the movie from FilmBank...
but otherwise I let them do the organizing and try to guide them a bit...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:09 am 

Signal Origin:
Melbourne, Australia

Fantastic! Have you sent your Event Registration form in? Once you have, the lovely Kaz will add your event to the CSTS website and I'll add you to the CSTS Calendar :)

New Melbourne Browncoats Inc - newmelbournebrowncoats.com

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:40 am 

Signal Origin:
Birmingham / Warwick UK

I have but as the boys were rushing me at lunch time to send it I missed the "I Agreed"on the subject line :roll: , so I will send it again today... :)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:09 am 

Signal Origin:
Melbourne, Australia

LOL! Pesky little teeny weeny requirements. :) I've updated the Calendar.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:33 pm 

Signal Origin:
Melbourne, Australia

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:38 am 

Signal Origin:
Melbourne, Australia

It looks like tickets are on sale for CSTS Warwick! :D

http://cstswarwickschool.wordpress.com/ ... donations/

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:36 pm 

Signal Origin:
Birmingham / Warwick UK

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:43 pm 
Past Global Team

Signal Origin:
Eureka, CA

Awwwwwwwwwww I'm sorry about the music. But it's understandable.

Remember to let me know asap about Dr. H. I have to square it with Camp Joss and she likes 2 weeks notice. I have a spreadsheet we share so she gets updated daily on it. I might go ahead and update the spreadsheet now and that way it is on there. If you don't show it, we'll just let her know.

Yes, you can say the pre-dvd is awesome. At least Andrew and I think it's pretty shiny. :)

oooOOOOOo LUSH...

WHOOT for the boys! I'm so proud of them for getting involved at their age. Okay I'm proud of everyone who gets involved but it's nice to have younger members of CSTS. :mrgreen:

WHOOOT!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:00 pm 

Signal Origin:
Birmingham / Warwick UK

It's official!
We will be screening Doctor Horrible Sing Along Blog as well!!
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:51 pm 
Past Global Team

Signal Origin:
Eureka, CA

In a word: Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:55 pm 

Signal Origin:
Birmingham / Warwick UK

Big News!!
We have just received an extra special prize to give away on the day!!
…signed Nathan Fillion goodies!! :D
Nathan has very kindly signed especially for our event a copy of ‘Dr Horrible’s sing along blog’ as well as one of our event posters!!
Amazing!? Yeah, I thought so! :D
This will be auctioned off on the day to the highest bidder!
Thanks
Jamie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:22 pm 
Global Steering Committee

Signal Origin:
Toronto

That is amazing! Your event is going to be awesome.

Global Steering Committee 2016 -2018
Global Team - 2011 to 2015
Event Organizer - Toronto 2006 - 2010

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:37 pm 

Signal Origin:
Birmingham / Warwick UK