[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
Can't Stop the Serenity • View topic - Can't Stop the Serenity in SFX Magazine's Joss special
Switch to full style
Post a reply

Can't Stop the Serenity in SFX Magazine's Joss special

Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:53 am

If you haven't gotten a copy of the special Joss Whedon double-issue of SFX Magazine, get your hands on one and enjoy the wonderful attention given to charity activities in the Whedon fandom.

Can't Stop the Serenity features prominently, which is very exciting!

Thanks to Rich from SFX for interviewing CSTS volunteers at CSTS San Diego (Comic-Con) and to theonetruebix, James Riley and Michael Doherty for taking part in the round table interview.

More info on the issue is here: http://www.sfx.co.uk/2010/09/24/sfx-whedon-special-2/

Re: Can't Stop the Serenity in SFX Magazine's Joss special

Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:02 am

It would be great if you or someone else with it could scan or photograph & post the pages
I ordered one but it somehow got canceled & now they are sold out

Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:18 am

I just got a copy on the weekend - one of my friends spotted it in a magazine store and picked up one for her and one for me. I haven't read the whole thing yet - I'm waiting until I have time to savour it - but the article about fandom and CSTS was great.

Thanks to JenskiJen, Vancouver CSTS got a mention. :)

Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:36 am

I reordered a copy from ebay
I'm excited to read the CSTS article & also the Browncoats: Redemption article
Post a reply