[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
Can't Stop the Serenity • View topic - Woot! the new site look

CSTS Community Forums

Worldwide Charity Screenings for Equality Now

All times are UTC

Post subject: Woot! the new site look
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:54 pm 
Local Event Organizer/Crew

Signal Origin:
Portland, OR

Thank you amazing Kethra, Web Guru 2009&2010
for the 2010 site update, loving the flashy announcements, can't wait to see when we have art too

thank again so much for staying on & sharing your talents.

PDXBrowncoats 2005-present
CSTS2010 GO

"clear light in the sky"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:29 pm 
Past Local Event Organizer/Crew

Signal Origin:
Oregon

Definitely a great new look!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:15 pm 
Past Global Team

Signal Origin:
Austin, TX

:D Thanks! I've been kinda swamped with other stuff, and I meant to make a post about the new site. Oops!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:42 am 
Local Event Organizer/Crew

Signal Origin:
Portland, OR

*bows deeply & humbly* to the amazing web guru Kethra and all her shiny website work

thank you so much for giving CSTS your time & energy, again

(edited to add, I'm so glad I was up too late so I could catch the changes, squeee)

PDXBrowncoats 2005-present
CSTS2010 GO

"clear light in the sky"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:44 am 
Past Global Team

Signal Origin:
Adelaide, Australia

i'm probably going to be going against the tide here, but i can't stand it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:53 am 
Past Global Team

Signal Origin:
Austin, TX

Who said constructive criticism was dead... :roll:

Can't please everyone. Sorry.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:05 am 

Signal Origin:
Melbourne, Australia

The new look website and forum are great! Well done!!

The new forum will take a bit of getting used to, but I like it! Love what you've done with the forum area icons for sections with new messages. Very cool.

Not sure about the lower case lettering on the forum title, but if that's part of the template then it's no drama.

I can see that the calendar of events is not yet up on the website, but I think it would be good to make that very visible and easy to find.

New Melbourne Browncoats Inc - newmelbournebrowncoats.com

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:18 pm 
Past Global Team

Signal Origin:
Austin, TX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:39 pm 

Signal Origin:
Oregon

I love, love, love the new look of the website. It's much more direct and easy to use. :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:36 pm 

Signal Origin:
The Portland of Oregon

Great and fun new look. Hats off to you!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:51 pm 

Signal Origin:
Vancouver, BC

Great job, Kethra. It's clean and pretty! We're lucky to have you! ;)

CSTS Vancouver 2015 will be held Saturday, June 20th from Noon to 6:00 pm at the H.R. MacMillan Space Centre. Donations will go to Equality Now (75%) and Avalon Women's Centre (25%).

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:19 pm 
Past Global Team

Signal Origin:
Daytona Beach, FL

To Any and All:

Kethra has worked her little butt off for this site and its rebuild. As such, I would like to raise my Mudder's Milk glass to her and say a resounding...

THANK YOU!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:52 pm 

I have to agree, Kethra, this looks beautiful. Thank you for your hard work! :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:46 pm 

Signal Origin:
Banbury, UK

Kethra. Bloody shiny job on the new look site and forums! Very clean, bold, striking and easy to get around. Very professional look and feel. (We've just done a similarly large scale revamp of The Signal's sites - we'll be pimping the screenings as usual this year :-)

Nick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:03 pm 
Past Global Team

Signal Origin:
Austin, TX

Thanks for all the kind comments folks.

@Jen - I changed the headings to include capitals. Yeah, the theme had it automatically set to lowercase. :)