[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
Can't Stop the Serenity • View topic - 2010 Promotional Art Contest Voting

CSTS Community Forums

Worldwide Charity Screenings for Equality Now

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:19 am 
Past Global Team

Signal Origin:
Austin, TX

All entries are in for the 2010 CSTS Promotional Art Contest. Voting has been extended to March 1, with the winner announced the same day. Head over to view all the shiny art entries and cast your vote today!

Last edited by JenskiJen on Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Removed "Open" from title :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:55 am 
Local Event Organizer/Crew

Signal Origin:
Portland, OR

OMG *girlish geeky squeees* so many choices how will we choose just 1!!!

Thanks so much Kethra and Sarrava for your time and energy coordinating the art design contest and the voting up and running, its awesome.

And thank you to all our mighty talented Browncoat artist/heroes for your submissions.

Alrighty everyone, pass the word & links, get designs for the vote!

PDXBrowncoats 2005-present
CSTS2010 GO

"clear light in the sky"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:57 am 
Past Local Event Organizer/Crew

Entry six made me cry. I have no idea who did any of them, and I don't care. I throw whatever weight my opinion has behind entry six.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:23 am 

Signal Origin:
Oregon

They're all so amazing! It's gonna take me until the deadline to make up my mind. :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:07 am 
Past Global Team

Signal Origin:
Adelaide, Australia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:23 am 
Past Global Team

Signal Origin:
Austin, TX

Don't quote me, but yes we would probably be able to use the badge styles like in entry 5 since it was the same artist.

Be sure to spread the word to family/friends who are interested so they can get their votes in.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:52 pm 

Signal Origin:
Seattle, WA USA - on the Rim

Oooo! A mix and match for poster and patches. I like it!
Posted about the voting on the Seattle Browncoats site and passing the word on to other folk as well. Shiny entries this year!

Can't Stop the Serenity - Seattle - 2011- http://www.cstsseattle.org

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:48 pm 
2019 Global Team

Signal Origin:
Logan • Utah • Hera

Very good choices. Too good in fact, but a vote is as much a gut reaction as anything else, so I went with...

Go with your own gut. I already voted.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:59 pm 

Signal Origin:
Phoenix, Az

I collaborated on one of the entries so I think it's inappropriate for me to comment too specifically as to my preference (which may or may not actually be the one I collaborated on), but I really only see one or two designs that fit my personal vision for our Phoenix event so my vote didn't turn out too hard. However, they're all great pieces of art. Probably a better full spread collection than we've ever had. They'll all look absolutely fantastic if we do the postcards again. I'd love to see a set of those as well as a set of the past 5 years worth of logos. Might add a framed collection of prints into our raffle just for kicks. Not sure how many of our mainstream care about the history of this event, but I bet a handful of our core group would go for it... not to mention a gift for our biggest supporters... or as a special thank you for our major sponsor... I've said to much!

"We've done the impossible, now we're gonna do it even bigger."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:07 pm 

Signal Origin:
Phoenix, Az

So, um... are we there yet? (c:
There didn't seem to be a set time for the end of the voting, just March 1. Any prediction as to the time of the announcement?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:38 am 
Past Global Team

Signal Origin:
Austin, TX

I'll be making the announcement shortly. My normal PC is down for the count, so I'm working on a brand new machine - all my files are missing! MEEP. However, I will be able to announce the winner.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:44 am 

Signal Origin:
Melbourne, Australia

The voting is closed? I thought that since you just said "ends 1 March" that folks would have until midnight to vote?

New Melbourne Browncoats Inc - newmelbournebrowncoats.com

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:18 am 

Signal Origin:
Phoenix, Az

I may have mislead my constituency a bit on that matter as well, but I'm happy to have the results.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:27 am 
Past Global Team

Signal Origin:
Daytona Beach, FL

Gang,

The results for the 2010 Promotional Art Contest have been released! to see your winner!

Congratulations to the winner, and thank you to all of those who entered their artwork!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:46 am 
Global Steering Committee

Signal Origin:
Toronto

I also thought that it said midnight Pacific time. Odd. Ah well. I voted. Congratulations to the winner!

Global Steering Committee 2016 -2018
Global Team - 2011 to 2015
Event Organizer - Toronto 2006 - 2010