[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
Can't Stop the Serenity • View topic - Dallas / Fort Worth, TX

CSTS Community Forums

Worldwide Charity Screenings for Equality Now

All times are UTC

Post subject: Dallas / Fort Worth, TX
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:28 am 

Signal Origin:
West Fort Worth, TX

"Hi, my name is Devin, and I run the ."

"Hi, Devin."

"We'll be doing our third CSTS event in 2008, an I'm feeling really good about it."

(applause)

"So... yeah."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:00 pm 

Signal Origin:
West Fort Worth, TX

Tentative North Texas event information (and I STRESS the word tentative for a reason):

Sunday, June 22, 2008, 1:00 pm
(Royal Lane at Central Expressway)

Special Guests and other Shindig Information TBA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:08 am 

Signal Origin:
West Fort Worth, TX

We've got our first guest lined up and confirmed for the June 22, 2008 event at the Studio Movie Grill in Dallas:

Tickets will go on sale April 7, 2008 -- more info as it comes available.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go bounce around a bit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:59 am 
Past Local Event Organizer/Crew

Signal Origin:
Charlotte, NC

You sly dog! You got Tim Minear?!

Well, nothing left to do but bow down to the meister of guest appearances.
No trouble selling out this year, I imagine.

What I meant to say was....Congratulations!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:03 am 
Past Global Team

Signal Origin:
Adelaide, Australia

ok i have a question. i know with jane you said you offered to pay for flights etc. i presume that was a personal offer on behalf of the organisers, and not from the money collected from preorders etc?

just seeking clarification

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:43 pm 

Signal Origin:
West Fort Worth, TX

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:26 pm 

Signal Origin:
Tampa, FL

Post subject: Tickets On Sale Now!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:32 pm 

Signal Origin:
West Fort Worth, TX

Tickets are now on-sale for the featuring a Q&A session with Tim Minear on Sunday, June 22, 2008 at 1:00 pm. Pre-orders for shirts, posters, and other combo packages are also available. As always, head to for everything.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:25 am 

Signal Origin:
North Dallas, TX

We have switched things up a bit in North Texas.
My name is Tara Fallon and I have replaced Devin Pike as the Big Damn Organizer for the Dallas event.
Don't you agree that a charity event for women's equality should be organized, staffed, and entertained by a strong team of Browncoat women for women?
CSTS 2008 Global organizer, Beth Nelson is making the trek from Austin. You'll want to meet her. The energy this woman has is extraordinary.
It's going to rock so hard, we'll have to use 2 blue gloved hands!!

We will have the ultra awesome as our special guest for a pre-movie Q & A. Fantastic? Indeed!
Event is SUNDAY June 22 at Studio Movie Grill, located at Royal Lane and Hwy 75, and will begin at 1:00pm with doors opening at 11:00am.
There are still some tickets, t-shirts and posters available for purchase on our website.

Wait, wait.... There's more!
SATURDAY JUNE 21 from 5:00pm till at least 8:00pm is a music showcase featuring some of the most talented female singer songwriters and full bands in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Join us at the in lower Greenville area (just South of screening location) for a fun filled night of great food, drinks, phenomenal music and Whedonverse trivia. TIM MINEAR will be in attendance for autograph signings, face-to-face time, pictures with you or your babies, you name it. All of that for a mere $10.00 a person? Ridiculously reasonable value, don't you think?
The musical performers so far are:
, , , and
More information will be posted on the ticket page soon.

Do you really want to be one of those people left out, sitting naked on a rock, because you don't have your
You've heard the signal, don't let it stop. Follow it, make a change for the greater good of this world.
Please e-mail me at Tara@CantStopTheSerenity.com with any questions you may have.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:20 pm 
Past Global Team

Signal Origin:
Austin,TX

Tara, your event looks amazing. I can't wait to see it with my own eyes. I think we should makue sure the Dallas, Houston and Austin events are always on separate days - so we can has a constant Texas party!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:08 pm 

Signal Origin:
Bryan, TX

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:29 pm 
Past Global Team

Signal Origin:
Austin,TX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:33 am 

Signal Origin:
Fort Worth

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:32 am 

Signal Origin:
Bryan, TX

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:48 pm 

It was a unique event that I am sure I will have memories of for years to come.