Switch to full style
Post a reply

Portland, OR - August 20th Hollywood Theatre

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:51 pm

PDX Browncoats are thrilled to announce their 2011 screening will happen on August 20th. We're moving the date back a bit but we're returning to one of our most successful venues, the Hollywood Theatre (http://hollywoodtheatre.org/).

We're excited to bring you Serenity and Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-Long Blog. We're also working on the details for a special guest that we're very excited about. Tickets and information about our special guest to come soon. Watch this space!

Re: Portland, OR - August 20th Hollywood Theatre

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:57 pm

Hey, excellent. We're the same day - we'll be thinking of you! :)

Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:26 am

So that means PDX Browncoats could come up to Vancouver (BC) for our event on June 25th (12 days away!). We do have some Seattlites coming this year.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:46 pm

Thank you, Gwynedd! We should do mutual toast raising. Of coffee. In the morning before the event. Because it's not generally a good sign if you start drinking that early. :)

A trip up to Vancouver would be so much fun! I wonder if anyone is planning on heading up. I'm going to ask. :D

Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:07 pm

That would be great to see some of you here!

Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:55 pm

We're super excited to announce that Patric Reynolds, artist on Serenity: Float Out, will be joining us at our screening. Patric will be answering questions submitted via Twitter and Facebook!

Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:59 pm

Congratulations! I met him - very briefly - as he signed the comic last year.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:35 pm

Portland will be having a pre-event Guild Marathon on July 29th at Guardian Games (www.ggportland.com). We're still putting together the details, but we're really excited to do it! We're also working on a pre-screening event. Nothing has been confirmed yet, but we'll let you know when we know.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:24 pm

Tickets are on sale! $12 in advance, $15 day-of! They're in our General Store at www.pdxbrowncoats.com. We're also accepting questions for Patric Reynolds via our Facebook page and on Twitter. Just tweet your questions using the hashtag #CSTSPDX and your question might be chosen for a response!

Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:51 pm

Last night's first annual (I hope) marathon of The Guild was a great success, collecting five big bags of donations for Raphael House of Portland. Brian Kameoka from The Guild crew stopped by and shared a little bit about the making of the series. Thanks to everyone who helped out and especially to Guardian Games, who co-sponsored this event.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:10 pm

Congratulations, sounds like a good time.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:49 pm

We're getting so close! We're very fortunate to be sponsored by Dark Horse and Things from Another World this year and as part of that sponsorship, TfAW has announced this event on Facebook:

[url]http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=125124860916349
[/url]

We are also accepting questions for Patric Reynolds, artist on Serenity: Float Out to be answered at the screening! If you have a question and would like to hear it answered, please tweet it using hashtag #CSTSPDX! Or post on our page on Facebook. This is a great opportunity to ask questions of the person who put Patton Oswalt's words in to pictures! Don't worry if you're not in Portland to hear your question answered live! We'll post his answers after the screening!

Please help us spread the word about the hashtag! #CSTSPDX Thanks!

Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:45 pm

Such a nice opportunity!. I'm sorry that I can't come but ebing on the other side of the continent and all makes it difficult. :)
Post a reply