[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
Can't Stop the Serenity • View topic - Greetings from Gainesville, FL

CSTS Community Forums

Worldwide Charity Screenings for Equality Now

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:47 pm 
Past Local Event Organizer/Crew

Hello All,

I and a bunch great people are starting a CSTS event in Gainesville, FL. I'm looking forward to all that I can learn from this experience, and meeting people who can give me advice on this process.

This is a new thing for me, and I am very grateful for the support and enthusiasm I have received so far.

I aim to misbehave.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:24 pm 
Global Steering Committee

Welcome! It's always good to see new people join the cause. Best of luck to you!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:10 am 
Global Steering Committee

Signal Origin:
Toronto

Wonderful! The first thing you do is fill in an Expression of Interest Form that you can find here:
https://www.cantstoptheserenity.com/host ... rest-form/

I assume that you aren't far along enough to fill in the full registration. For that you'd have to have everything ready to go.
Once you send in the EoI and it gets approved, you can start letting people know that you are hoping to run a CSTS event. Getting approved also lets you into the Organizers Forums which will help you a lot.

Global Steering Committee 2016 -2018
Global Team - 2011 to 2015
Event Organizer - Toronto 2006 - 2010

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:30 am 
Past Local Event Organizer/Crew

Signal Origin:
Melbourne, Australia

Welcome ueberaffe and the Gainesville crew! It's great to see new faces, and I wish you all the best success for your event! If you need any ideas or advice, don't hesitate to ask - we're all here to help you put on the best event possible to raise funds and awareness for Equality Now :)

New Melbourne Browncoats Inc - newmelbournebrowncoats.com

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:39 pm 
2019 Global Team

Signal Origin:
Logan • Utah • Hera

I'm excited to see Gainesville on the radar! I have a lot of friends out of Florida.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:20 pm 
2013 Global Event Coordinator

Welcome! Been following the progress of your group on FB. Let us know if you want some swag for your show. Dave